...is spelt c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e.
Preferably dark, and slightly bitter. It's the answer to all my blues.
That completes this happiness tag from Swati. But having sat on this tag for I don't know how long, I think I should put down some more things that make me happy:
- a good book.
- catching up with an old friend.
- freshly fried sardines. (Stinkily divine!)
- Picking Moppet up from school and watching her face light up when she sees me.
- a well administered foot massage.
- an unexpected, unsolicited kiss from Moppet.
- an unexpected, unsolicited kiss from the husband.
- Saturdays, at home, just the three of us.
It's funny - if I had made this list 5, or even 3 years ago, it would have been so different. There would probably be only a couple of things in common. It seems that in my old age, I'm getting easier and easier to please, although I suspect the husband might not quite agree :-)
Tag's open to anyone who'd like to take it up.