Tagged by The Mad Momma! I loved the idea of finding the odd one out. Have got 9 statements - one of them is untrue. Which one do you think it is?
1. I can't cook to save my life.
2. I first got drunk at age 16, on my aunt's homemade Christmas wine, and lay stretched out in the back of my parents' car, singing loudly and off-key all the way home.
3. I have eaten deep fried insects, sold in Bangkok as a casual snack.
4. I studied carnatic music for a year, and then my teacher suffered a heart attack and gave up teaching.
5. I have bungee jumped off the Kawarau bridge.
6. I can understand and speak 5 languages reasonably fluently - and hope to make that 6 as I get more proficient in Thai.
7. I love dancing to dhinchak Govinda numbers.
8. I didn't realise I was pregnant for 10 weeks and continued travelling on work, took a holiday in Kerala, even went to a water park and merrily slid down giant curly slides during that time.
9. I proposed marriage to Moppet's Papa.
I think Mad Momma has tagged everyone I could've tagged. So this is an open tag to anyone who'd like to take it up.
Oh, and please also give me props for my very first effort at graphic design - my header image! Maybe I should add a point 10 - I'm shameless? :-)
And the answer is:
While lots of you went for the carnatic music option, sadly it's quite true. As is not knowing I was pregnant for 10 weeks, Kiran!
Kodi's Mom, I love you for being the only one who thinks I am ladylike enough to have waited for Moppet's Papa to propose, rather than jump the gun and ask him myself, but I'm afraid that's true as well.
SM, what to do, no one can make me groove like Govinda can! :-)
Noon came the closest - I did the bungee jump, but did not eat the fried insects.
And Tony, you of all people should've known better, having actually had to eat the stuff I've attempted to pass off as food!