Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MY Munch baby

I know Mama's been blaming me and Munch for not getting enough time to post, but y'all know that's not true, right? I've been extremely well-behaved, really. Sure, there's an occasional tantrum, but give me a break peeps, I'm two, ok?

Gotta say though, this Munch baby isn't all that much fun yet. He sleeps a lot - that's a bad example to set. Everyone keeps telling me, look Munch's sleeping, why don't you go and sleep too? As if! And when he's awake, he doesn't do much either. He's mostly either drinking Mama's dudu or doing potty all the time.

I like to take his photo with my camera when he's being changed, he makes such funny faces! And I also give dudu to my doll, just like Mama gives Munch baby. And when he sleeps, I like to wake him up by prying his eyelids open. I don't know why Mama yells whenever I try that, she's just being her usual Mama self, I guess.

I told everyone in school I'm a big sister and they were all most impressed. Mama's promised that when he's a little bigger, we can take him to my school and show him to everyone.

These days he's been awake a little more. When I kiss him, he sometimes licks me, or pokes me in the face with his hand. It makes me laugh - and seeing me laugh makes Mama laugh too. Fun times.
He's ok, my Munch baby. I think I like him.

22 comments:

Collection Of Stars said...

Hey Maggie, me thinks your Moppet and Munch make a great pair :)
The last pic is fabulous.

Swati said...

Aww..cute post :) Loved the pics

BangaloreMom said...

Awwww...how chweet is this??

Anonymous said...

awwww.. double awwww!

~nm said...

What a lil munchkin he is! And Moppet you are looking ao adorably sweet too!!

dipali said...

Moppet, I was really missing you. I'm glad you like little Munch, I guess he'll be more fun when he grows up a bit. You look like a BIG girl next to him:) Can I hug you?

Sukhaloka said...

mmmmwah! :)
(To both Moppet and Munch)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Moppet. Your brother has the very same nose as you!

Savani said...

sweet moppet, your blue camera is just very fancy :) And you both look very cute together! Can I borrow mynch, pretty please???

Poppins said...

All of you making me impatient now ! Moppet and Munch are an adorable duo..

Preethi said...

adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed and laughed imagining Little Moppet trying to pry Little Munch's eyelids open in order to wake him!!!!

Shobana said...

You rock as a big sister, Moppet! The two of you are adorable together.

Anonymous said...

hey moppet! glad to know u r munch are getting along fine... about the prying eyelids part, iam with ur mom on that one...im sure u'll find other(less dangerous) ways to have play with him!
mandira

Mona said...

aw, loving the pics, mag!

Rohini said...

Awwwwww..... especially to the last pic...

Wunderyearz said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all I can manage telling now ......

By Deepa and Supriya said...

Congrats maggie and moppet on the newest addition, he looks adorable!

Mystic Margarita said...

Awwwww....simply adorable! :) Love and hugs to you and the two little M's. :)

Unknown said...

hey moppet dear!

so u take good care of ur munchkin baby huh?

give ma love to ur mama and munchkin :)

lotsa love to u too...

Subhashree said...

Awww... such cute pics.

Mama - Mia said...

totally precious pictures!! :)

and the words ofcos, they too just make you smile!!

cheers!

abha